This Honey Beer Bread by Pantry Hill is a delicious and easy recipe to make, especially as the temperature drops and we yearn for cozier moments.
Honey Beer Bread by Pantry Hill
Darien Rozell of Pantry Hill shared this delicious recipe with us, and I just had to pop it onto the blog for everyone to have too. Honey Beer Bread can now be added to my list of must-haves for each fall season as the weather cools off.
Between the aroma of the bread, and the fresh honey in its ingredients, this recipe for honey beer bread is an unmatched treat to make for your family in the fall and winter. The best part: this recipe calls for simple ingredients that are most likely already in your pantry and can be made in under an hour. Perfect, right?
Darien shared that her #1 tip is to use a light, cheap beer for the recipe, “the cheaper the beer, the better the bread.”
Additionally, she shares that her family enjoys the fresh honey beer bread with spreads and sides including everything from honey and butter, jams, herbed sour cream dips, soups, salads, and more.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12oz light beer
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup melted butter (plus a little extra for greasing the pan)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan with some of the butter.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt. Slowly add beer, stirring to slightly incorporate.
- Add honey, stir to combine. The dough will be sticky and shaggy.
- Spread dough into greased loaf pan. Pour remaining butter on top.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes, or until sides are golden and center is set.
- When still warm, remove bread from pan. Slice and serve warm or cool.
Watch the full video
Watch Darien’s video on her Instagram below to see her full process of making this recipe for the fall and winter!
heirloomed is a lifestyle brand with a mission of “keeping heirlooms around for another generation.” Our blog features stories about my favorite made-from-scratch recipes, creating traditions with your family, farmhouse home decor, effortless entertaining by mixing new and vintage pieces, tips on gardening creating a timeless capsule wardrobe, and small town + historic travel. Our product designs feature a collection of “goods inspired by the past, for generations to enjoy” with an array of aprons, table linens, hand-poured candles and keepsake gifts. Learn more at www.heirloomedcollection.com.