- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom of bundt cake pan.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat butter, milk, cocoa powder. In a large bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon, and baking powder. Add chocolate mixture, eggs and vanilla to flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely. Dust with fine sprinkling of powdered sugar.