Chocolate and frosting. What more could you ask for in a Christmas cookie?
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp almond or vanilla flavoring
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 squares (2 oz) unsweetened, melted chocolate
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix butter, sugar, egg yolks, chocolate and flavoring well.
- Work flour into the butter mixture.
- Use 1/4 of the dough at a time and force through cookie press on an ungreased cookie sheet in desired shapes. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, but do not let cookies brown.
- Ice if desired. Enjoy!