This creamy spread tastes excellent atop almost any dish you can imagine– cornbread, steak, homemade biscuits. You decide how to utilize this delicious butter.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, softened
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 bundle of fresh chives
- 1 tsp garlic
- Kosher salt
- Allow your butter to soften to room temperature
- In a small bowl, spread and stir until creamy with a large spoon. On a chopping board, pull off needles from your rosemary and add chives into a pile, chopping into small pieces.
- Add chopped herbs, garlic and salt to butter and stir to combine. Spoon the mixture onto a small sheet of waxed paper and roll into a ball or log, twisting the edges of the waxed paper to seal. Place in refrigerator until chilled.
- Serve and enjoy!