This combination of crunchy pecans, chewy caramel, and creamy chocolate is simply incredible.
- Fresh, whole pecans, shelled + halved
- 2 bags of Kraft caramels
- 1 bag Ghirardelli dark melting wafers
- “Cross” the pecans on a wax-papered cookie sheet using four pecans for each turtle.
- Melt the caramels in the microwave and carefully pull off a spoonful of caramel, place and flatten onto each pecan cross.
- Once caramel has been applied to each grouping of pecans, melt the chocolate and spoon a dollop on each turtle to complete.
- Allow them to firm and dry, then indulge. Enjoy!