- 5 French bread rolls
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- In a small bowl, soak raisins in bourbon for 1 hour.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together milk, cream, eggs, sugar, and cinnamon.
- In a baking dish, tear bread into larger, bite-sized pieces and fill the dish. Next, add mixture from bowl evenly across all of the bread pieces. Be sure to disperse the raisins throughout the dish.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until tops of bread are golden and liquid has set.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, cut, and serve!
Keywords: bread pudding, dessert, recipe